- Job Code : TG_BA_1003
- Skills : Oracle apps technical ( Modules : Finance, Iexpense, Iprocurement)
- Location : Bangalore, India
- Experience : 4 to 9 years
Responsible to work in projects to their completion in Oracle Applications R12 in the RTR, PTP, Project Accounting functional tracks related GL, AP, PO, PA, FA, iExp, iProc and Custom application development.
- Directly or indirectly, in conjunction with BizApps team and Business Analysts, work with business users to resolve customer support issues within Oracle EBS and Project deliverables.
- Support and test interface programs and results to facilitate information flow between external systems and Oracle Financials. Experience with integration of external platforms with Oracle desirable.
- Support the Period close processes.
- Analyze, design and develop customizations that are optimized to the Oracle upgrade path using Oracle recommended framework and tool sets.
- Develop technical specifications, process flow diagrams. Translate functional design into technical deliverables. Develop test strategy and author test plans as required for enhancements and patches
- 6-8 years of experience in implementation, development, process re-engineering and support of Oracle EBS suite.
- Must have experience in Oracle R12 EBS specifically in Procure-To-Pay, Record-To-Report, Project Accounting tracks with modules GL, AP, PO, PA, FA, iExp, iProc ,AOL.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle table structures, API’s, Schemas, Oracle open interfaces
- Able translate functional requirements into technical specifications. Ability to gather and document development requirements.
- Experience in Oracle ERP integration with other platforms / 3rd party applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills to manage complex process and technology issues.
- Proficiency with tools used to support Oracle Application development including PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Forms, Personalization, Oracle Reports, XML Reports, Workflow, Discoverer, SQL*Loader & Shell scripting.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org